What Is A Twitter Chat Session?
A Twitter chat session just consists of a bunch of people going on Twitter at the same time and tweeting about similar topics. In this case, we are going to be discussing Michigan sports and some topics related to both the football and basketball teams along with some recruiting topics. Essentially, imagine a room full of Michigan fans discussing Michigan sports for an hour and a half.
Why A Twitter Chat Session?
We decided to use Twitter and this technique because we thought it would reach a lot of people and get many Michigan fans involved in some exciting discussions about Michigan sports. With the spring game right around the corner it seemed like the perfect time to make sure everybody knows what's going on with the Michigan community.
Who Is Going To Be Involved?
All of our writers we will be tweeting along with writers and analysts from other Michigan blogs. We also have a very exciting guest list to answer any questions you might have about any Michigan related subject:
- Former Michigan Player Marcus Ray
- Tremendous - Steve Lorenz and @Mgobluegr have told me to list them as "maybes"
- Maize Pages - Jeffrey Yuan
- Maize & Blue Nation - @MaizeBlueNation
- Michigan Football Recruiting - @mgorecruiting
- MGoFish - @MGoFish
- Popular Michigan Fan Tweeter - @supprtbradyhoke
How Do I Get Involved?
There are 3 easy ways to get involved with the Twitter chat session.
- Follow @HokeMadMagician or our writers on Twitter
- Tweet @HokeMadMagician or our writers through Twitter
- Use the hashtag #HokeMM on Twitter
Finally, remember to be online!