Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Postgame Thoughts: Michigan at Illinois

Photo Credit: Thomas Beindit
As tweeted out yesterday, Kyle Curtiss and Tyler Desy (both HMM writers) have decided to move to The M Block, a site primarily dedicated to Michigan football and football recruiting.  We wish them the best of luck and I'm sure they will do well.  However, this has put control of Hoke's Mad Magicians back into my hands.  I originally created the blog in the fall of 2011 with the goal of providing great free coverage of the Michigan football and basketball programs.  I did this for over a year when I was offered a spot on Tremendous and seized the opportunity.  After Steve Lorenz (creator of Tremendous) moved to 247Sports, he graciously decided to bring me along.  I have been writing there for most of the last month and I have enjoyed it so far.

So for the time being, Hoke's Mad Magicians will be my own "personal" blog of sorts.  I primarily cover basketball over on Wolverine247 and will be linking all relevant articles to my material over at that site.  There will be no new content posted here (at least for the time being), but great content will be linked here.  So if you're still interested in reading about Michigan athletics, feel free to keep following Hoke's Mad Magicians.

With that, here's my breakdown of Michigan's recent game against Illinois that was able to move the Wolverines up to #1 in the AP Poll for the first time since 1992:

Postgame Thoughts: Michigan at Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment